“Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.” –Vincent Van Gogh
(To review or catch up on the Guide to THRIVE series of blogs, click here!)
In the past few months, you performed the very hard work of getting to know yourself and setting long and short-term goals. You learned, with you Brain and Body total body THRIVE exercises and how to use them in a circuit. Your Brain was de-cluttered by the implementation of list-making, and I hope, by accounting for your past successes, your just rewards and by going deep with people you love, you are feeling more Bliss.
Make a list of your accomplishments over the last few months. Have you met your goals? Compare yourself from when you started to now: How have your BODY and BRAIN changed?
- MOVE: Know Your Numbers
- Has your weight changed?
- How about your waist?
- Do your clothes fit differently?
- How many days a week are you investing in MOVE-ing?
- What is your favorite exercise?
- Did you change your eating habits?
- Did you adopt the 500 rule?
- Did you learn about the stressors in your life?
- What were some of the things you gave yourself a break about?
- Did you go deeper or build a stronger connection within a relationship?
- How does THRIVE-ing feel now?
- Have you had any major hurdles to your success? If so, what were they and how are you dealing with them?
- What has most contributed to you achievement thus far? What do you need to go forward?
Check out Chapter of 8 of Dr. Vonda Wright’s Guide to Thrive to delve deeper into the effects that your achievements have on your BODY, BRAINS, and BLISS! Now reward yourself, you deserve it!